EGGPLANT SALAD WITH FETA CHEESE, YOGHURT AND BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- 3 baked eggplants flask
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar KALAMATA PAPADIMITRIOU
- 2 gloves mashed garlic
- 1/3 cup excellent virgin olive oil ALTIS / SOLON / ELANTHI
- 1/2 cup strained yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated feta cheese «ΔΙΒΑΝΗ»
- salt - pepper
- 5 - 6 oblong cherry tomatoes
- fresh mint
- whole grain crackers and breadsticks
Peel the eggplant and melt it with fork in a bowl.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Put the eggplant salad 2 days in the fridge (it becomes much more tasty and spicy).
Place the eggplant salad in a plate; chop the tomatoes, sprinkle with mint and drizzle with olive oil.
You can serve it with toasted bread or whole grain crackers.