FESTIVE PIE WITH NUTS AND HONEY
- 700 gr. minced beef meat
- 2 chopped onions κρεμμύδια
- 2 chopped leeks
- 1/2 cup Aegina pistachio nuts
- 1/2 pine cone
- 1/2 cup walnut
- 1/2 cup raisin
- 1 apple
- 4 tablespoons balsamic cream with fig KALAMATA PAPADIMITRIOU
- pinches of cinnamon, cumin, allspice, nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Greek honey «ΑΤΤΙΚΗ»
- salt – pepper
- 1/2 cup excellent virgin olive oil ALTIS / SOLON / ELANTHI
- 1 package puff pastry «σφολιάτα του χεριού σας» Alfa
Heat the butter «ΔΙΒΑΝΗ» and sauté the minced meat for 7´-8'. Add the vegetables and the apple and let them wither. Pour with the balsamic cream with fig KALAMATA PAPADIMITRIOU. Allow to evaporate in order to keep the aromas.
Add the Greek honey «ΑΤΤΙΚΗ», the nuts, the raisins and the spices. Add salt and pepper and let them absorb their liquids. Stir and remove from the heat. Add bread crumbs to absorb the liquids.
Grease a pan pie large and shallow. Spread radial four oiled filo pastry sheets «σφολιάτα του χεριού σου» of ALFA. Spread draining two filo pastry oiled sheets. Pour the filling into a thin layer.
Cover with the rest of the filo sheets. We drive into the tips downwards. Score the surface and sprinkle with some water. Bake until the pie turns brown for about 50´ at 180°.