QUICK DESSERT WITH CHOCOLATE AND HONEY
FOR THE BASE:
- 1 package crushed biscuits digestive
- 3 tablespoons pure melted butter «ΔΙΒΑΝΗ»
- 2 tablespoons Greek honey «ΑΤΤΙΚΗ»
FOR THE STUFFING:
- 350 gr. sour cream κρέμα 35 % fat
- 300 gr. chocolate 60% chopped
- 2 κ.σ. honey «ΑΤΤΙΚΗ»
Stir all the ingredients of the base and lay them in a 22 cm. cooking ring form. Freeze in the refrigerator for 15 '.
Heat the sour cream and after it puffs, add on the top the chopped chocolate. Stir thoroughly until the mixture is fully blended and becomes thick and shiny. Add the honey «ΑΤΤΙΚΗ» and stir. Let it for a while to cool off.
Pour it over the frozen form. Put it back to the refrigerator for 3 hours to become properly tightened.
Cut into pieces and serve.