STUFFED PEPPERS WITH FETA CHEESE
- 8 red peppers from Florina (horn)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint finely chopped
- 300 gr. feta cheese ΗΠΕΙΡΟΣ grated
- salt, pepper
Mix the feta cheese, the goat cheese, the parsley, the mint and the dill in a bowl and finally add some salt and pepper. Remove the lid of the red pepper by cutting one slice. Peel the seeds from the red peppers and fill them using a spoon. Place the lid on the top again. Put them into an oiled pan. Spread with olive oil. Set the oven at 180°C and bake for 30´ until the red peppers softens. Let them cool off and serve. Sprinkle with vinaigrette. Otherwise, fry the red peppers in olive oil, sprinkle with some vinegar or pour with vinegar the last moments of frying and finally serve the food.